- Letters and Sounds
- Home-School link
- Early Learning Goals
- Hedgehogs Curriculum 2016-2017
- Rabbits - Year 1
- Resources for home
- South Angle Farm Trip
- Rabbits Curriculum 2017-2018
- Squirrels - Year 2
- Autumn 2
- Squirrels Curriculum 2017-2018
- Spring 1
- Autumn 1
- Foxes - Year 3
- Foxes Curriculum 2017-2018
- Pirate Day - Sept 2017
- Chocolate making - July 2017
- World Book Day 2017
- Healthy dessert making - July 2017
- Science Session at Newmarket Academy - July 2017
- Braintree District Museum trip - Jan 2018
- Tesco Farm to Fork Trail - July 2017
- Rainforest Home Learning Projects - Autumn 2017
- Science week - March 2018
- Pizza making - June 2017
- Owls - Year 4
- Learning Resources
- Owls Curriculum 2017-2018
- Year 4 Visit to the National Horseracing Museum, September, 2017
- Owls Class Visit to Bewilderwood
- Introduction to Italy-Making Pizza!
- What's in Your Lunchbox? Year 4 Visit to Newmarket Academy, October, 2017
- Learning About the Digestive System
- Bats - Year 5
- Bats Curriculum 2017-2018
- Badgers - Year 6
- Badgers Curriculum 2017-2018
Welcome back after the Christmas holidays. We have a busy term ahead of us, including a science taster session at Newmarket Acadamy and our trip to Kingswood in March. Our topic for the first half of the term is Space and for the second half is London. In maths we will be concentrating on multiplication and division and fractions.
The timetable for the week has changed slightly this half term but children will need to remember to continue to bring their PE kits on both Tuesday and Wednesday's. Play on guitar will continue on Wednesday morning.
Each week the children will be set spellings, literacy, maths and reading homework. They will be tested on their spellings on a Friday. They will also be set homework for topic.
Thank you for all the support you give me and your children in their learning.