- Oliver's fruit salad
- Reading Open Afternoon
- World Book Day in Hedgehog Class
- The Day the Crayons Quit
- Our colourful assembly
- Easter egg hunt.
- Police Visit
- South Angle Farm
- Busy Bees
- Roald Dahl Day
- Hedgehogs Curriculum 2016-2017
- Home-School link
- Letters and Sounds
- Early Learning Goals
- New intake 2016
- Rabbits - Year 1
- Rabbit Class Trip to Newmarket Library
- South Angle Farm Trip
- Homework 2016 - 2017
- Letters 2016
- Rabbits Curriculum 2016-2017
- Resources for home
- Squirrels - Year 2
- Squirrels Curriculum 2016-2017
- Autumn 1
- Foxes - Year 3
- Rainforest Home Learning Projects - Autumn 2016
- V & A Museum of Childhood trip - Nov 2016
- Zoolab Animal Handling Experience - January 2017
- Christmas 2016
- World Book Day 2017
- Pizza making - June 2017
- Roald Dahl Day - Tues 13th Sept 2016
- Foxes Curriculum 2016-2017
- Owls - Year 4
- Owls' Visit to the National Racehorse Museum
- Owls Class Visit to Bewilderwood
- Introduction to Italy-Making Pizza!
- Owls Class-Visit with the Planetarium
- Owls Class-Parents' Breakfast
- Owls Curriculum 2016-2017
- Learning Resources
- Bats - Year 5
- Bats Curriculum 2016-2017
- Badgers - Year 6
- Plantarium visit
- Badgers Curriculum 2016-2017
Welcome to Hedgehog Class page.
My name is Mrs Tatum and I am the class teacher.
On the Hedgehog class area of the website you will be able to find copies
of our Home/School links letters, ideas and resources to help with home learning and contributions to your child’s “Learning Journeys”, and examples of some of the work we have been doing.
The Early Years team are always available to talk to you from 8.50 - 9.00 a.m. each day.
You can also chat to me at the end of the day.