- Oliver's fruit salad
- Reading Open Afternoon
- World Book Day in Hedgehog Class
- The Day the Crayons Quit
- Our colourful assembly
- Easter egg hunt.
- Police Visit
- South Angle Farm
- Busy Bees
- Roald Dahl Day
- Hedgehogs Curriculum 2016-2017
- Home-School link
- Letters and Sounds
- Early Learning Goals
- New intake 2016
- Rabbits - Year 1
- Rabbit Class Trip to Newmarket Library
- South Angle Farm Trip
- Homework 2016 - 2017
- Letters 2016
- Rabbits Curriculum 2016-2017
- Resources for home
- Squirrels - Year 2
- Squirrels Curriculum 2016-2017
- Autumn 1
- Foxes - Year 3
- Rainforest Home Learning Projects - Autumn 2016
- V & A Museum of Childhood trip - Nov 2016
- Zoolab Animal Handling Experience - January 2017
- Christmas 2016
- World Book Day 2017
- Pizza making - June 2017
- Roald Dahl Day - Tues 13th Sept 2016
- Foxes Curriculum 2016-2017
- Owls - Year 4
- Owls' Visit to the National Racehorse Museum
- Owls Class Visit to Bewilderwood
- Introduction to Italy-Making Pizza!
- Owls Class-Visit with the Planetarium
- Owls Class-Parents' Breakfast
- Owls Curriculum 2016-2017
- Learning Resources
- Bats - Year 5
- Bats Curriculum 2016-2017
- Badgers - Year 6
- Plantarium visit
- Badgers Curriculum 2016-2017
Our topic this half term is ‘India’.
In English we will be…
Identifying past tense verbs in a sentence.
Reviewing our understanding of using full stops and capital letters to correctly punctuate a sentence.
Extend our sentences by using a variety of different connectives.
Writing explanation texts about Diwali and our Zoolab experience.
Using time connectives to link events in a familiar story.
Confidently using the past tense, third person.
Writing a simple traditional tale using paragraphs.
In maths we will be…
Comparing and sequencing intervals of time.
Telling and writing time to the nearest five minutes, including quarter past/to the hour.
Solving one-step problems with addition and subtraction.
Adding and subtracting numbers using concrete objects, pictorial representations and mentally.
Recognising and using symbols for pounds and pence.
Finding different combinations of coins that equal the same amounts of money.
Calculate mathematical statements for multiplication and division.
Identifying and describing the properties of 2D and 3D shapes.
Recognising, finding, naming and writing fractions.
In our topic we will be…
Learning about Hinduism and Diwali.
Understanding the geographical similarities and differences through studying human and physical features.
Discussing the lives of individuals from the past who have contributed to national and international achievements.
Playing tuned and un-tuned instruments musically.
Discussing the work of a range of artists and making links to our own work.
Experiencing an Indian Banquet.