- Home-School link
- Letters and Sounds
- Early Learning Goals
- Hedgehogs Curriculum 2016-2017
- Rabbits - Year 1
- Resources for home
- Rabbits Curriculum 2017-2018
- South Angle Farm Trip
- Squirrels - Year 2
- Squirrels Curriculum 2017-2018
- Autumn 1
- Autumn 2
- Spring 1
- Foxes - Year 3
- Science week - March 2018
- Foxes Curriculum 2017-2018
- World Book Day 2017
- Pizza making - June 2017
- Chocolate making - July 2017
- Science Session at Newmarket Academy - July 2017
- Healthy dessert making - July 2017
- Tesco Farm to Fork Trail - July 2017
- Pirate Day - Sept 2017
- Rainforest Home Learning Projects - Autumn 2017
- Braintree District Museum trip - Jan 2018
- Owls - Year 4
- Owls Curriculum 2017-2018
- Learning Resources
- Owls Class Visit to Bewilderwood
- Introduction to Italy-Making Pizza!
- Learning About the Digestive System
- Year 4 Visit to the National Horseracing Museum, September, 2017
- What's in Your Lunchbox? Year 4 Visit to Newmarket Academy, October, 2017
- Bats - Year 5
- Bats Curriculum 2017-2018
- Badgers - Year 6
- Badgers Curriculum 2017-2018
Rabbits - Year 1
Hello everybody and welcome to Rabbits - Year 1.
My name is Miss Poole and I am the Rabbit Class teacher. Please feel free to look around the class area of the website as there is lots of useful information available.
Our topic for the first half of the summer term is 'Living Things' and we will be combining this with our summer trip to Lackford Lakes.
As part of our Mathematics Mastery work for the first half of the summer term we will be learning about finding half and one quarter of a shape, measuring the lengths of objects as well as finding the mass of a variety of objects.
P.E will continue to be held on a Tuesday morning and this half-term we are very much looking forward to working on athletics.
Homework will consist of weekly spellings with a half-termly phonics paper sent home towards the end of each half-term to use as revision. The children will also have reading books, maths games and a library book. Each term a homework project will be set based on the topic the children are learning about at the time.
If you have anything you would like to discuss with me, please come and see me at the start or the end of the school day. Alternatively, you can email me at email@example.com.
Thank you for taking the time to find out about Rabbit Class and for your continued support, it is very much appreciated.