- Hedgehogs Curriculum 2019-2020
- Home-School link
- Early Learning Goals
- Letters and Sounds
- Rabbits - Year 1
- Resources for home
- Rabbits Curriculum 2018-2019
- Squirrels - Year 2
- Squirrels Curriculum 2018-2019
- Foxes - Year 3
- Pizza making - June 2017
- Braintree District Museum trip - Jan 2018
- Pirate Day - Sept 2017
- Science week - March 2018
- Rainforest Home Learning Projects - Autumn 2017
- World Book Day 2017
- Foxes Curriculum 2018-2019
- Tesco Farm to Fork Trail - July 2017
- Chocolate making - July 2017
- Healthy dessert making - July 2017
- Science Session at Newmarket Academy - July 2017
- Owls - Year 4
- What's in Your Lunchbox? Year 4 Visit to Newmarket Academy, October, 2017
- Science Sessions with Year 4 at Palace House
- Introduction to Italy-Making Pizza!
- Owls Class Visit to Bewilderwood
- Year 4 Active Planet
- Fun with Science at Newmarket Academy, October, 2018
- Learning Resources
- Year 4 Visit to the National Horseracing Museum, September, 2017
- Learning About the Digestive System
- Owls Curriculum 2018-2019
- Bats - Year 5
- Bats Curriculum 2018-2019
- Badgers - Year 6
- Badgers Curriculum 2018-2019
Braintree District Museum trip - Jan 2018
Year 3 took a trip to the Braintree District Museum to learn all about World War 2.
We experienced a World War 2 classroom, practised our handwriting on a slate and learnt what it was like to be evacuated. We were taught how and when to put on a gasmask.
We took part in an evacuation role play which included being at home, leaving our family, travelling on the train and then being chosen (or not chosen) to live with a new family.
After lunch we handled some WW2 objects, such as a water pump and a gasmask case, and got the opportunity to try on some clothing including different army jackets.